Women of ALL ages are welcome to join together for fellowship, encouragement, food, events, and most importantly, being instructed in God’s word. Our women's ministries serve in countless different ways to one another, to our church family, and to our community.
Please feel free to come to any event, even if you can’t attend them all!
Summer Women's Study
Four Thursday Evenings: Lessons from None Like Him by Jen Wilkin
- An interactive summer study for women (including teens)
- Time: 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- Place: Fellowship Hall
- No childcare
- No book required; just bring your Bible!
- Dates: Thursdays, July 12 ~ July 26~ Aug 9~ Aug 23
- August 23 we will have a salad supper
2018 PCA Women’s One Conference in Annapolis
- Shattered: Breaking Free of the Image of Good, to Become the Image of God
- Body Image and The Gospel
- Unashamed: Putting Shame In Its Place
- The Journey to Forgiveness
- A Broken Hallelujah
- Flourishing in the Body of Christ
What do all these phrases have in common? Each one is a workshop that you can attend at the ONE Annapolis Conference September 29, 30.
Plus, if you arrive at noon on Friday, you can enjoy the pre-conference seminars that include training in:
- Thinking biblically and living covenantally
- How to be an emotionally healthy leader
- A multi-generational view of children's ministry
- Applying the truth of our union with Christ to your heart
Our keynote speaker, Courtney Doctor, will teach on some of the last words of Jesus to us on His way to the cross: “that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.” (John 17:21)
We urge you to register as soon as possible, as our northeast conference two years ago was sold out. Gather a group of friends to carpool, or even spend the night on Friday evening. The Comfort Inn, has reasonable rates.
CDM is only doing four conferences this year and our region is privileged to have one, so don't miss this unique opportunity!
Melanie Vinson is women's liaison to the diaconate, which oversees mercy needs and physical care for the body of Christ. She is always in need of folks willing to lend a hand, make a meal, or encourage a struggling saint. Please let her know if you would be willing to serve.